Gazosa Monti Limone, Aranciata Amara, Mirtillo, Ginger, Pompelmo, Mandarino, Aranciata, Lampone
Gazosa Monti production license
Our worldwide export takes place exclusively via our «Gazosa Monti production license». It is a license for the local organic/vegan production and bottling of Gazosa Monti. No unnecessary transport of goods for climate protection. Our licenses allow a climate friendly, local circular economy and raw materials.
Gazosa Monti: Zero waste and organic for a better world.
Gazosa Monti AG grants licenses worldwide for the local, sustainable production of the organic Gazosa Monti, thus enabling a local circular economy. The share of regional raw materials/packaging (bottles/cans) should be as high as possible. Recyclable packaging units are always to be favored inferior to reusable packaging. An ecologically up-to-date distribution concept is part of the brand identity.
Gazosa Monti AG was founded to revive the legacy of Gazosa pioneer Bartolomeo Monti (anno 1897) and to distribute Gazosa Monti worldwide with a contemporary manufacturing and distribution concept. Bartolomeo Monti produced an organic Gazosa as early as 1897. The production was stopped in 1939.
Roberto C. Feusi and his son Nikolai, the (great) great-grandchildren of Bartolomeo, have decided to relaunch Bartolomeo’s culinary heritage. A gazosa with organic certified raw materials, preserved by pasteurization. The raw materials used are available worldwide and a local production is foreseen. In this way, zero waste and short transport distances can be aimed for.
Support for licences
In order to make sure that the licensees can fully concentrate on the production and trade of Gazosa Monti in their distribution area, Gazosa Monti AG takes care of the following tasks:
- Preservation of the «Gazosa Monti» trademark
- Access to raw material list and recipes by Gazosa Monti
- Sharing of know-how and coordination in the areas of production, social media and marketing
- Maintenance of the international website www.gazosamonti.com and the national website www.gazosamonti.ch
- Maintenance of the heritage website www.bartolomeomonti.ch
- Forwarding of trade inquiries to the appropriate regional/national distributor
- Maintenance of brand origin – promotion of the culinary heritage of Gazosa pioneer Bartolomeo Monti in an organic and resource-friendly manner.
Requirements for the license partner
- Identification with the culinary heritage of Gazosa Monti brand
- Bottling in organic/vegan quality with national organic certification
- Enjoys working with a Swiss traditional product and within the Zero Waste System
- Local production of Gazosa Monti lemonade in compliance with social and ethical principles
- Local circular economy of Gazosa Monti
- Trade experience is advantageous, also an existing network for hospitality industry, organic trade etc.
Please send inquiries to email@example.com
firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 (0)44 260 55 35 / www.gazosa.swiss /www.gazosamonti.ch / www.bartolomeomonti.ch